Two Stack CMS
We build many websites with rich content, often using
popular Content Management Systems (CMS). A recent project
involved a marketing website for a global manufacturer which
demanded complex interactive content with high availability
and traffic needs.
6 October 2014
- Tap the info icon in the top banner to show this panel, tap it
again to hide it.
- Move forward and backward using the arrow buttons at the top banner.
- If you’re on a touch device then a tap on the left or right will
move backwards or forwards. Tapping elsewhere will bring up a simple
- If this deck has a table of contents, there will be a button on
the top banner. Tap it to bring up a list of links to some of the
slides in the deck. Tap it again to hide it.
- You can also use a keyboard:
- right-arrow, down-arrow, page-down, and space move forwards.
- left-arrow, up-arrow, page-up, and backspace move backwards
- If you’re on a slide with many builds, then the up and down arrow
keys will skip over the builds
- press “g” to bring up a dialog which allows you to jump to any
slide number. You can also do this by clicking on the page number
on the banner.
- press “home” to go to the first slide, “end” to the last
- press “c” to bring up the table of contents (if there is one). Tap
c to hide it again.
The deck should work well in the latest versions of most browsers. If
you are using Internet Explorer you will need at least version 10 to get a